Dye Sublimation Ink for Epson
- Premium grade deep black & colour dye sublimation ink from S Korea
- Will not clog or block the print-head nozzles
- Excellent for sublimation transfers onto various sublimation media (T-shirts, caps, mugs, cellphone covers etc)
- Sold per colour or complete set
- 4 ink set - Black (K), Cyan, Mageta & Yellow
- 4 ink set includes a custom colour profile (ICM/ICC file) for the L120, L382, L3050/L3060/L310/L3110, L4150 and L1300 models
- 6 ink set - Black (K), Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan & Light Magenta (ICM/ICC file) for the L800 series & L1800 models
- Litre bottles also available at discounted rates (suitable for use in most models using an Epson printhead - DX4/DX5/DX7, Epson, Roland, Mutoh & Mimaki). Not for Mutoh RJ900 or for Chinese heads 5113
- Try before you buy: send us your chosen artwork (preferably Corel X7 or older) and we'll print a sample for you onto a good quality dye sub transfer paper (A4 size, 4 ink model only) - either collect or we can arrange delivery (at our standard delivery rates)
- Dye sublimation ink designed and intended for Epson large/wide format printer's only and not warranted by Epson for use in their desktop models
Epson cartridge numbers T0481/2/3/4/5/6, T0491/2/3/4/5/6, T0821/2/3/4/5/6, T0801/2/3/4/5/6, T0711/2/3/4, T1281/2/3/4, T1291/2/3/4
Epson printers L100, L110, L120, L382, L386, L200, L210, L310, L3110, L355, L550, L3050, L3060, L4150, L800, L810, L850, L1300, L1800
Can be used in most Epson printer models and Brother cartridges too - custom ICC/ICM is a must though!
Custom colour profiling can be performed by us for your unique environment (variables such as temperature, time, pressure, transfer paper, coated media, design software, operating system, printer, printer driver and ink will effect your outcome). This is the most difficult printer system to achieve colour accuracy!
We Also Recommend