Dye Sublimation Ink for Epson Locally Produced
- Proudly South African product made by internationally recognized manufacturer
- Premium grade deep black & colour dye sublimation ink
- Will not clog or block the print-head nozzles
- Excellent for sublimation transfers onto various sublimation media (T-shirts, caps, mugs, cellphone covers etc)
- Sold per colour or complete set
- 4 ink set includes Black (K), Cyan, Magenta & Yellow colours/bottles
- Features ICM/ICC files (for colour management), generated on Epson L120, L3156 and L1300 printers, but work well for most of these series. As generic / one fits all profiles they will not be perfect but we can custom profile for you if necessary.
- If you use Silhouette or other software program that does not support colour management (eg CorelDRAW Essentials or Student Teacher version), you will need to apply our .ICM files in Windows itself. This is not always 100% successful and results can vary (Win version and update dependant). Please rather export the image and print from colour managed software instead.
- For free design software, please try https://inkscape.org/ or https://www.gimp.org/ - as freeware, we neither endorse nor can guarantee results using this software
- A highly recommended yet affordable software suite can be found here (colour management capable): https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/
- Litre bottles also available at discounted rates (suitable for use in most models using an Epson printhead - Epson DX4, DX5, DX6, DX7, 5113, PrecisionCore TFP, XP600 & EPS3200. Do not use in Ricoh/Sawgrass printheads
- Dye sublimation ink best used within 1 year of purchase - it does have a shelf life
- Try before you buy: send us your chosen artwork (preferably Corel X7 or older or .tiff / .jpg) and we'll print a sample for you onto a good quality dye sub transfer paper (A4 size, 4 ink model only) - either collect or we can arrange delivery (at our standard delivery rates)
- Dye sublimation ink designed and intended for Epson large/wide format printer's and not warranted by Epson or Bulk Ink for use in desktop models
- Custom colour profiling service available to our clients/ink users only, at a fee - please ask us for more information?
- Pictures of sample artwork pressed to fabric and white metal sheets, attached
- For more information see: https://nutecdigital.com/product/aq10-dst-hc/ and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kwGACrEH_8&feature=emb_logo
- Dealers welcome - discounted rates for volume orders
Epson cartridge numbers T0481/2/3/4/5/6, T0491/2/3/4/5/6, T0821/2/3/4/5/6, T0801/2/3/4/5/6, T0711/2/3/4, T1281/2/3/4, T1291/2/3/4
Epson printers L100, L110, ,L1110, L120, L1455, L200, L210, L310, L3110, L3111, L3156, L3150, L355, L365, L382, L386, L455, L486, L550, L565, L605, L655, L800, L805, L810, L850, L1300, L1455, L1800, L3050, L3060, L3070, L4150, L4160, L6160, L6170,L6190, L7160
Can be used in most Epson printer models - a custom ICC/ICM is a must though!
Custom colour profiling can be performed by us for your unique environment (variables such as temperature, time, pressure, transfer paper, coated media, design software, operating system, printer, printer driver and ink will effect your outcome). This is the most difficult printer system to achieve colour accuracy!
We Also Recommend