Dye Sublimation Ink for Epson
- Premium grade deep black & colour dye sublimation ink
- Will not clog or block the print-head nozzles
- Excellent for sublimation transfers onto various sublimation media (T-shirts, caps, mugs, cellphone covers etc)
- Sold per colour or complete set
- 4 ink set includes Black (K), Cyan, Magenta & Yellow colours/bottles
- Features ICM/ICC files (for colour management), generated on an Epson L120 printer, but works well for most. As a generic / one fits all profile it will not be perfect!
- 6 ink set includes Black (K), Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan & Light Magenta colours/bottles
- Litre bottles also available at discounted rates (suitable for use in most models using an Epson printhead - DX4/DX5/DX7, Epson, Roland, Mutoh & Mimaki). Not for Mutoh RJ900 or for Chinese heads 5113
- Try before you buy: send us your chosen artwork (preferably Corel X7 or older) and we'll print a sample for you onto a good quality dye sub transfer paper (A4 size, 4 ink model only) - either collect or we can arrange delivery (at our standard delivery rates)
- Dye sublimation ink designed and intended for Epson large/wide format printer's and not warranted by Epson or Bulk Ink for use in desktop models
- Custom colour profiling service available to our clients/ink users only, at a fee - please ask us for more information?
- Pictures of sample artwork pressed to fabric and white metal sheets, attached
Epson cartridge numbers T0481/2/3/4/5/6, T0491/2/3/4/5/6, T0821/2/3/4/5/6, T0801/2/3/4/5/6, T0711/2/3/4, T1281/2/3/4, T1291/2/3/4
Epson printers L100, L110, ,L1110, L120, L1455, L200, L210, L310, L3110, L3111, L3150, L355, L365, L382, L386, L455, L486, L550, L565, L605, L655, L800, L805, L810, L850, L1300, L1455, L1800, L3050, L3060, L3070, L4150, L4160, L6160, L6170,L6190, L7160
Can be used in most Epson printer models - a custom ICC/ICM is a must though!
Custom colour profiling can be performed by us for your unique environment (variables such as temperature, time, pressure, transfer paper, coated media, design software, operating system, printer, printer driver and ink will effect your outcome). This is the most difficult printer system to achieve colour accuracy!
We Also Recommend