Remote support via the Internet
For any of our products that do not include a free, remote support session, you can purchase a session here (support up to 20 minutes), remotely via the internet.
1) Stable & fast internet connection (3G, Wifi, ADSL).
2) A computer running any version of Windows OS. Unfortunately we cannot support Apple (Mac) products or software at this time.
3) Download and install a free version of Anydesk: www.anydesk.com
4) Email/WhatsApp us with your user details (Remote Desk ID or Alias), and if set to unattended session, the password too. Also include pertinent details such as your Windows operating system version and other details that may be important, such as the graphics program used (such as CorelDraw, Photoshop, Gimp etc & the version). Also indicate preferred times when you would be available, with your PC connected to the internet.
5) We will be in contact to schedule a time, within a 24 hour period, that's suitable for both parties.
6) During the session we may need to ask for higher permissions within Anydesk, so best to sit in on the session, in order to grant access etc.
Do not give your ID or password, or grant access to anyone else you don't know, even if they sound legitimate - this can pose a serious security risk!
We Also Recommend