Shipping & returns policy
We offer the following shipping options (* subject to conditions below):
1) Delivery to your door by courier (order value R1 to R999)
- Gauteng - R99
- W Cape, KZN - R150
- E Cape / Free State / N Cape / North West / Limpopo / Mpumulanga - R175
2) Delivery to your nominated Pudo Locker collection point (operated by The Courier Guy), anywhere in South Africa (parcel less than 5kg total volumetric mass - order value R1 to R999)
- All Provinces - R60
Before selecting such method, please ensure that there is a convenient point nearby? See here for more info on how the process works and physical locations of the lockers:
3) Delivery by Courier to door or Pudo Locker collection point (order value R1000 and up)
- All Provinces - no charge (* subject to conditions below)
* Please note - the above rates do not apply to items on special / promotion or specified as available only "on collection from our premises in JHB". We often subsidize a large portion of the delivery fee and cannot afford to do so on promotional items.
* Charges to outlying/remote/rural areas may incur a heavy surcharge or penalty. If our cost price to ship exceeds R300, we reserve the right to dispatch using the Pudo Locker Service at our discretion. If the purchaser is unhappy with these options, a full refund will be levied.
* If our nominated courier does not deliver your parcel within their stipulated time-frame or the order is somehow lost, stolen, misplaced or they are unable to contact you with the details provided - we are happy to resend the order, but only then using the Pargo locker service. Also we will need to verify with said courier the status of the delivery, before sending again.
For heavy or "volumetrically heavy", bulky parcels, we would normally dispatch using an economy or road freight service, that can take up to 3 working days to arrive, except to outlying areas that may take slightly longer (serviced on particular days only).
For our courier to door service, we mainly use The Courier Guy. For more information about their offerings, delivery times for various zones etc, please see here for comprehensive info:
For more information about the Pudo Locker Service, please see here
4) Collection from our premises in Rivonia (Sandton), JHB - no charge
- Select this option if you prefer to collect from us or send your own courier. The item will be held at our premises until collection and will not be shipped by Bulk Ink. Preferred option for remote locations or outside South Africa
- To schedule a collection from us, we would suggest you get an online quote from www.xoc.co.za , www.internetexpress.co.za or perhaps www.collivery.co.za
We may be able to arrange delivery by other methods at your own risk - please select "free collection" option from us & we will then provide a separate quotation for your chosen shipping method.
Orders placed and paid for before 13:00 in most cases will be dispatched the same business day - otherwise if after 13:00, the following business day (excluding weekends & public holidays).
For the same-day courier service (*to selected addresses in Gauteng only*), order and payment needs to be confirmed before 10:00am in the morning.
Returns, exchanges, refunds
1) For a full refund, credit or exchange, items must be returned to us in their original packaging (unused) within 1 week of purchase. We do not offer a free collection service of faulty items. The onus is that of the purchaser to return said items to us at their own expense.
2) Used ink cannot be refunded or exchanged - many cartridges may fail during further print cycles at any time - remember, most cartridges with resident / built in print heads have been designed for single use only. Furthermore, improper refilling techniques may also result in irrepairable damage. Only in the event of a known faulty batch of ink supplied, will we exchange or refund this.
The same applies to the print-head, if separate from the cartridges (our inks and products will not magically restore blocked / faulty heads to working condition).
* We will only credit, exchange or refund if the client can provide us with a video clip demonstrating the printing of a test page / nozzle check pattern, demonstrating the cartridge or print heads full working condition, including proof of date / time for said test pattern (time/date stamp on the video clip itself). This would need to be done before loading our ink cartridges.
Inkjet printers that sit unused for long periods of time, irrespective of age, number of prints performed etc will start to dry and eventually clog the print head/s. This is why the above is so critical - our cartridges/ink will not magically restore a blocked or faulty print head!